How to setup a proxy with Internet Explorer ( IE )
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click “Tools” then go to Internet Options
- Click Connections, then click LAN settings
- . Tick Use a proxy server for your LAN
- Type the proxy server address in the Address box
- Type the port in the Port box (the ports assigned by PFY always have 5 digits)
- If you’re using a SOCKS5 proxy click Advanced and type the proxy address and the port in the SOCKS field.
- Click OK
Alexandra posted on 09 May 2017 in category: Technical Setup , updated: 29 Jun 2021
All FAQ Categories
Current Poll 77 Votes
How our clients view our services!